Together, we can make The Confluence’s online community a space where watershed leaders feel welcome, supported, and safe. If you join our community, we ask that you agree to follow our community guidelines:
- Be respectful and open-minded when engaging with conversations and information.
- We do not permit nor tolerate discriminatory language, hate speech, bullying, or other inappropriate language or harassment.
- Discussions about relevant policy issues are permitted, but please do not campaign for specific political candidates.
- We do not permit the promotion of paid services or products, except for events that are relevant to community members.
- Do not re-post copyrighted materials without the permission and credit of the source.
- All postings represent the viewpoint of the writer. The Confluence is not responsible for the opinions posted on this site by members.
Moderators of The Confluence’s online community may remove any content that does not follow these guidelines, and the involved member(s) will be issued a warning. Members with repeated violations will be removed from the community.
Our guidelines may continue to evolve as we grow our community and receive feedback from members and partners. If you have questions or concerns about something you experienced or saw in the online community, please contact us.
Public versus Private Pages
The Confluence for Watershed Leaders strives to serve all of its audiences, and participation in the online community is not necessary to take advantage of all of the content and opportunities it provides. However, there are several features that only registered members can view.
Non-members can access the following pages and features:
- Peer Learning
- Watershed Academies
Only members can access the following pages and features, including comments made to them:
- Discussion/News feed
- Events Listing
- Job and funding opportunities
- Specific topic feeds
- Member profiles
The Confluence for Watershed Leaders is maintained by the North Central Region Water Network (NCRWN) and its partners for educational and informational purposes only. NCRWN disclaims all warranties regarding information posted to this group, whether posted by the NCRWN or any third party. In no event shall NCRWN be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted to this community of practice.